Should we be so fortunate as to have price bid up again Wednesday on declining volume, we’re looking at a premium short setup. Idea is entry above $130 with a stop in excess of $132. Watch for fear to come back into this market and -DMI possibly achieving a reading of forty sometime in July, as we wrangle about the debt ceiling. Think $125 as a target is not unreasonable. Already leaning short and would welcome this opportunity, likely in the form of SPXU and TVIX. Remember we have a three day weekend upcoming & good luck.
- RT @allstarcharts: NEW POST: About Wednesday's Candle stks.co/jWdG $SPX- 5 hours ago
- $FNSR stks.co/gWn3- 6 hours ago
- $SIGM unfilled gap near $4.4 stks.co/rDq0- 6 hours ago
- $JNS update stks.co/fWoi- 6 hours ago
- $EOX short scan stks.co/gWmv- 6 hours ago