Should we be so fortunate as to have price bid up again Wednesday on declining volume, we’re looking at a premium short setup. Idea is entry above $130 with a stop in excess of $132. Watch for fear to come back into this market and -DMI possibly achieving a reading of forty sometime in July, as we wrangle about the debt ceiling. Think $125 as a target is not unreasonable. Already leaning short and would welcome this opportunity, likely in the form of SPXU and TVIX. Remember we have a three day weekend upcoming & good luck.
- RT @steenbab: Hard look at a common problem: how to size up positions when trading well: tinyurl.com/yadeg72h $STUDY #tradingpsychology- 10 hours ago
- $SPY weekly nr7 doji star $QQQ underperformance $IWM outperformance twitter.com/EvanMedeiros/s…- 10 hours ago
- @MoeTrader84 @traderstewie @KeithKernBTB @AmyAtrade @Scelliott81 @kunal00 Thanks Moe! Great weekend to everyone!- 1 day ago
- $TPX relative strength today- 2 days ago
- $TPX https://t.co/xztPQDrX7P- 3 days ago