Should we be so fortunate as to have price bid up again Wednesday on declining volume, we’re looking at a premium short setup. Idea is entry above $130 with a stop in excess of $132. Watch for fear to come back into this market and -DMI possibly achieving a reading of forty sometime in July, as we wrangle about the debt ceiling. Think $125 as a target is not unreasonable. Already leaning short and would welcome this opportunity, likely in the form of SPXU and TVIX. Remember we have a three day weekend upcoming & good luck.
- $ATO https://t.co/iTwtXqRPZf- 13 hours ago
- $CRM https://t.co/3QNFAPCQhn- 14 hours ago
- $FOX https://t.co/xo96R3qpes- 15 hours ago
- #TradeIdeas price alerts for Thursday bit.ly/TIpro https://t.co/jeszYcq5nq- 1 day ago
- Short setups $KRE $UNM $C $CMA $XOM $WRK $SLM $EWW $CI https://t.co/bYBl0TqNGX- 1 day ago