Should we be so fortunate as to have price bid up again Wednesday on declining volume, we’re looking at a premium short setup. Idea is entry above $130 with a stop in excess of $132. Watch for fear to come back into this market and -DMI possibly achieving a reading of forty sometime in July, as we wrangle about the debt ceiling. Think $125 as a target is not unreasonable. Already leaning short and would welcome this opportunity, likely in the form of SPXU and TVIX. Remember we have a three day weekend upcoming & good luck.
- @loumanwashere1 you're welcome!- 20 hours ago
- RT @EvanMedeiros: NEW VIDEO: Midweek Stock Market Recap & Technical Analysis youtube.com/watch?v=34ns2p… $SPY $IWM $QQQ $TLT $USO & more #stock…- 23 hours ago
- #TradeIdeas price alerts for Wednesday bit.ly/TIpro https://t.co/wB7yFSmT2W- 23 hours ago
- Short setups $T $MCK $PWR $ABC $MYL $PH https://t.co/o41imkLtUj- 23 hours ago
- Long setups $MXIM $KFY $BAX $POST $WSM $FSCT $KORS $ROST $DG $AAP $X $TGT https://t.co/Ja8VNkfIzm- 23 hours ago