Should we be so fortunate as to have price bid up again Wednesday on declining volume, we’re looking at a premium short setup. Idea is entry above $130 with a stop in excess of $132. Watch for fear to come back into this market and -DMI possibly achieving a reading of forty sometime in July, as we wrangle about the debt ceiling. Think $125 as a target is not unreasonable. Already leaning short and would welcome this opportunity, likely in the form of SPXU and TVIX. Remember we have a three day weekend upcoming & good luck.
- $AMTX https://t.co/9SI1xf5AXc- 5 hours ago
- $TSLA https://t.co/ngKRXB139g- 20 hours ago
- $HCAT https://t.co/xClzBGB6Nn- 23 hours ago
- $TIF short setup https://t.co/aqCQPZ8pv6- 23 hours ago
- @stageanalysis Nice read on $CCC- 1 day ago