Should we be so fortunate as to have price bid up again Wednesday on declining volume, we’re looking at a premium short setup. Idea is entry above $130 with a stop in excess of $132. Watch for fear to come back into this market and -DMI possibly achieving a reading of forty sometime in July, as we wrangle about the debt ceiling. Think $125 as a target is not unreasonable. Already leaning short and would welcome this opportunity, likely in the form of SPXU and TVIX. Remember we have a three day weekend upcoming & good luck.
- $TAL short setup https://t.co/5lzMexWYN0- 1 day ago
- @Flex__Trades fyi, you've got a clone https://t.co/Rsnnexdy5K- 1 day ago
- @ChicagoChartGuy great to hear!- 2 days ago
- $FAMI https://t.co/E5DqerdyXB- 2 days ago
- @Toad Love that song!- 3 days ago