Should we be so fortunate as to have price bid up again Wednesday on declining volume, we’re looking at a premium short setup. Idea is entry above $130 with a stop in excess of $132. Watch for fear to come back into this market and -DMI possibly achieving a reading of forty sometime in July, as we wrangle about the debt ceiling. Think $125 as a target is not unreasonable. Already leaning short and would welcome this opportunity, likely in the form of SPXU and TVIX. Remember we have a three day weekend upcoming & good luck.
- Price alerts for Monday bit.ly/TiTool https://t.co/QABAjqiEo3- 7 hours ago
- $LMNX bio diagnostics https://t.co/GgsOoACdim- 7 hours ago
- $HWM aerospace parts manufacture https://t.co/tdsEiePvPX- 8 hours ago
- $MCFE anti-virus software https://t.co/4XPjwKDdsE- 8 hours ago
- $SEM hospitals & clinics https://t.co/qX6J15ZU8w- 8 hours ago