Should we be so fortunate as to have price bid up again Wednesday on declining volume, we’re looking at a premium short setup. Idea is entry above $130 with a stop in excess of $132. Watch for fear to come back into this market and -DMI possibly achieving a reading of forty sometime in July, as we wrangle about the debt ceiling. Think $125 as a target is not unreasonable. Already leaning short and would welcome this opportunity, likely in the form of SPXU and TVIX. Remember we have a three day weekend upcoming & good luck.
- $DATS vwap magic https://t.co/UkJ6epCHR5- 1 hour ago
- Calling it good https://t.co/iscnsvdQDN- 1 hour ago
- $ARAY https://t.co/q0YDeZ4L78- 21 hours ago
- $TUYA https://t.co/liTfQ3458h- 21 hours ago
- $HYLN https://t.co/uOqcnCVZXN- 21 hours ago