Should we be so fortunate as to have price bid up again Wednesday on declining volume, we’re looking at a premium short setup. Idea is entry above $130 with a stop in excess of $132. Watch for fear to come back into this market and -DMI possibly achieving a reading of forty sometime in July, as we wrangle about the debt ceiling. Think $125 as a target is not unreasonable. Already leaning short and would welcome this opportunity, likely in the form of SPXU and TVIX. Remember we have a three day weekend upcoming & good luck.
- 🏓🥍 music.youtube.com/watch?v=r3R4Ri… https://t.co/I5csNEzE5P- 1 week ago
- https://t.co/nNLgtK8wry- 2 weeks ago
- https://t.co/mJ8Q2GaYds- 2 weeks ago
- @StockEnigma Hi! This was a farm to table experience called Hierbabuena in El Pescadero, Baja California Sur. Ranks… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…- 2 weeks ago
- pic.twitter.com/FYKvBkFNOr- 2 weeks ago