Should we be so fortunate as to have price bid up again Wednesday on declining volume, we’re looking at a premium short setup. Idea is entry above $130 with a stop in excess of $132. Watch for fear to come back into this market and -DMI possibly achieving a reading of forty sometime in July, as we wrangle about the debt ceiling. Think $125 as a target is not unreasonable. Already leaning short and would welcome this opportunity, likely in the form of SPXU and TVIX. Remember we have a three day weekend upcoming & good luck.
- $SNOW https://t.co/5DwKFGSMqd- 2 hours ago
- $ISEE https://t.co/E4G98FBsLG- 2 hours ago
- RT @G_krupins: $BSY lost track of this for a bit. Still working on it and looking good https://t.co/z67Iax9KsW- 19 hours ago
- $ISEE https://t.co/HnLFE7sZin- 1 day ago
- $HIMX https://t.co/9SeKB213AD- 2 days ago