Should we be so fortunate as to have price bid up again Wednesday on declining volume, we’re looking at a premium short setup. Idea is entry above $130 with a stop in excess of $132. Watch for fear to come back into this market and -DMI possibly achieving a reading of forty sometime in July, as we wrangle about the debt ceiling. Think $125 as a target is not unreasonable. Already leaning short and would welcome this opportunity, likely in the form of SPXU and TVIX. Remember we have a three day weekend upcoming & good luck.
- @oldtrader60 They're the best!- 2 days ago
- Sunset near Tuscon last night. https://t.co/AjkEdZODBc- 2 days ago
- @Vince8675 Not sure we could handle one kid, let alone three! We are however planning a midwest trip next fall & hoping to include KC.- 2 days ago
- @richardred60 I don't think we'll make it that direction on this trip, but it looks like a great place! Check out E… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…- 2 days ago
- Arizona & Grand Canyon next few weeks.- 1 week ago