Should we be so fortunate as to have price bid up again Wednesday on declining volume, we’re looking at a premium short setup. Idea is entry above $130 with a stop in excess of $132. Watch for fear to come back into this market and -DMI possibly achieving a reading of forty sometime in July, as we wrangle about the debt ceiling. Think $125 as a target is not unreasonable. Already leaning short and would welcome this opportunity, likely in the form of SPXU and TVIX. Remember we have a three day weekend upcoming & good luck.
- Music for today youtu.be/cpTJi6mI0IU?t=…- 17 hours ago
- Price alerts for Monday https://t.co/AD8YvaTc1u- 17 hours ago
- $AXNX https://t.co/rzbx6Lzbkw- 17 hours ago
- $VCYT https://t.co/unabxNGGPg- 17 hours ago
- $NTCT https://t.co/Ya6kdU5i8D- 17 hours ago