Should we be so fortunate as to have price bid up again Wednesday on declining volume, we’re looking at a premium short setup. Idea is entry above $130 with a stop in excess of $132. Watch for fear to come back into this market and -DMI possibly achieving a reading of forty sometime in July, as we wrangle about the debt ceiling. Think $125 as a target is not unreasonable. Already leaning short and would welcome this opportunity, likely in the form of SPXU and TVIX. Remember we have a three day weekend upcoming & good luck.
- $AERO best volume since February @AeroGarden https://t.co/sjplHvsaLZ- 48 minutes ago
- 4000% ago 🧐 twitter.com/chartseer/stat…- 1 hour ago
- RT @__money__maker_: $BIP long setup https://t.co/ZhCBDAL75S- 1 hour ago
- #TradeIdeas price alerts for Tuesday bit.ly/TIpro https://t.co/9HwYzG4auQ- 16 hours ago
- Short setups $APA $EXPE $HCN $GM $HAS $SCG $Z $AIG $CCE https://t.co/BPwya3Ysdc- 16 hours ago