Should we be so fortunate as to have price bid up again Wednesday on declining volume, we’re looking at a premium short setup. Idea is entry above $130 with a stop in excess of $132. Watch for fear to come back into this market and -DMI possibly achieving a reading of forty sometime in July, as we wrangle about the debt ceiling. Think $125 as a target is not unreasonable. Already leaning short and would welcome this opportunity, likely in the form of SPXU and TVIX. Remember we have a three day weekend upcoming & good luck.
- @GLcharts @DayTraderWayne @Greatstockpix @kkernttb @TripleDTrader @cfromhertz @_JamesBradley__ @the_chart_life… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…- 1 day ago
- RT @SilverChartist: $GOLD https://t.co/u3MgR67eKJ- 2 days ago
- @GLcharts nice reads on both $RIVN & $PENN, keep it up!- 3 days ago
- @BigErnn18 @kkernttb yah, jealous!- 3 days ago
- @BigErnn18 @kkernttb hi Ern! we had a big december but it's been dry since then, and nothing but blue skies in the… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…- 3 days ago