Should we be so fortunate as to have price bid up again Wednesday on declining volume, we’re looking at a premium short setup. Idea is entry above $130 with a stop in excess of $132. Watch for fear to come back into this market and -DMI possibly achieving a reading of forty sometime in July, as we wrangle about the debt ceiling. Think $125 as a target is not unreasonable. Already leaning short and would welcome this opportunity, likely in the form of SPXU and TVIX. Remember we have a three day weekend upcoming & good luck.
- $KALA pattern reminiscent of $FPRX @kkernttb https://t.co/Wl4TitCI3E- 6 hours ago
- $TILE https://t.co/Qlv5P1gJ1S- 6 hours ago
- $APYX https://t.co/irZ0KHgZxx- 7 hours ago
- RT @kkernttb: $LEN nice coil.. lot of home builders look like this https://t.co/oXwokg0TgH- 10 hours ago
- $NGM wall at $17.50 being deconstructed- 12 hours ago