Should we be so fortunate as to have price bid up again Wednesday on declining volume, we’re looking at a premium short setup. Idea is entry above $130 with a stop in excess of $132. Watch for fear to come back into this market and -DMI possibly achieving a reading of forty sometime in July, as we wrangle about the debt ceiling. Think $125 as a target is not unreasonable. Already leaning short and would welcome this opportunity, likely in the form of SPXU and TVIX. Remember we have a three day weekend upcoming & good luck.
- #TradeIdeas price alerts for Tuesday bit.ly/TIpro Long $AMT $CBOE $PPG $BDX $KMX $PF Short $FAST $MSCC… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…- 7 hours ago
- $EAT short setup below $37.4 https://t.co/FT6zz5wEoE- 10 hours ago
- $PF long setup over $62.2 https://t.co/zszO5PBYvZ- 10 hours ago
- #TradeIdeas for Monday 6/26 bit.ly/TIpro Long $WYNN $AMT $PPG $ASH $TSO $DAL $QSR $STZ $LITE Short $CHRW… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…- 3 days ago
- #TradeIdeas price alerts for Friday bit.ly/TIpro Long $MA $W $A $HLF $VMC $ATHM Short $CVS $LYB $MSCC… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…- 4 days ago