Should we be so fortunate as to have price bid up again Wednesday on declining volume, we’re looking at a premium short setup. Idea is entry above $130 with a stop in excess of $132. Watch for fear to come back into this market and -DMI possibly achieving a reading of forty sometime in July, as we wrangle about the debt ceiling. Think $125 as a target is not unreasonable. Already leaning short and would welcome this opportunity, likely in the form of SPXU and TVIX. Remember we have a three day weekend upcoming & good luck.
- $QCOM https://t.co/yMmSdrRu6C- 1 hour ago
- $DAL https://t.co/wNGAhd6cau- 1 hour ago
- RT @TMLTrader: $PDD new issue forms a cup with handle with std pivot at 26.70. Expected to be profitable in 2019. https://t.co/3frTN8RlDg- 23 hours ago
- RT @TMLTrader: $ZS recent issue is working on its cup base. Shows resistance on its handle around 46. https://t.co/autMAmsjtj- 23 hours ago
- @revelstokemtn how late in the season are you typically open? I've got an Ikon pass that I'm hoping to use at your… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…- 2 days ago