Should we be so fortunate as to have price bid up again Wednesday on declining volume, we’re looking at a premium short setup. Idea is entry above $130 with a stop in excess of $132. Watch for fear to come back into this market and -DMI possibly achieving a reading of forty sometime in July, as we wrangle about the debt ceiling. Think $125 as a target is not unreasonable. Already leaning short and would welcome this opportunity, likely in the form of SPXU and TVIX. Remember we have a three day weekend upcoming & good luck.
- @justinhaven2013 Nah, likely just a daytrade for me- 3 hours ago
- @justinhaven2013 Just looked at it again today. Still holds up well. I like it lomg over $41.5 with a goal of about… twitter.com/i/web/status/9…- 4 hours ago
- Great piece, JC twitter.com/allstarcharts/…- 9 hours ago
- #TradeIdeas price alerts for Thursday bit.ly/TIpro https://t.co/IJ4JE3to1r- 10 hours ago
- Short setups $LLY $AXTA $ARMK $USB $SO $CB $ZBH $MIC $IRM https://t.co/nKOx94nJBV- 10 hours ago