Should we be so fortunate as to have price bid up again Wednesday on declining volume, we’re looking at a premium short setup. Idea is entry above $130 with a stop in excess of $132. Watch for fear to come back into this market and -DMI possibly achieving a reading of forty sometime in July, as we wrangle about the debt ceiling. Think $125 as a target is not unreasonable. Already leaning short and would welcome this opportunity, likely in the form of SPXU and TVIX. Remember we have a three day weekend upcoming & good luck.
- RT @GLcharts: $PLTR daily. Wide base and months of price history with ~25. https://t.co/bGD0JE8dJS- 5 hours ago
- RT @whutrades: $BLFY 4hr flagging + IHS daily flag after 50ma reclaim https://t.co/WgdDAQUF9y- 5 hours ago
- RT @paulwimmers: $USIO microcap (162M) electronic payment company. In tight consolidation (avg vol low=122M). https://t.co/WrXLOhaxX4- 5 hours ago
- @ZepFan2020 @YouTube I know gato is Spanish for cat. I was wondering what the connection was:) I will check out the video, thanks!- 6 hours ago
- RT @whutrades: $DMTK daily; range break + relative strength Fri w volume all eyes on 45.50 lvl https://t.co/6bXxPkFA2N- 6 hours ago